August 12, 2008

Our last day in Denver

Tuesday came and went. I got the pet health certificates which was no big deal, while Esperando went to the foot doctor and then picked up prescriptions. We crossed vehicular paths at Sycracuse Street and waved to each other. Then I came home for my nap while the Texican did more stuff. I felt a little guilty getting a massage and pedicure while Esperando packed the truck up, but its really helped my arm and leg alot today.

Now it is Wednesday. The dentist took an hour of my time this morning, then I ran errands before getting back home. We just finished packing up the trailer which is completely full to the hilt, its just amazing. The truck is going to be likewise as full as possible. I really feel like the Beverly Hillbillies. I am soooooooooooooooo tired of packing, the worst is knowing that unpacking, both our personal stuff and all the guesthouse accoutrements awaits on the other end. Everything that needs to go in the truck now is all last minute stuff--boy there's alot of that too. It is only 3:30, I still need to mop the floor, feed the pets, make dinner, and then we are done for the evening I hope I hope until packing the rest of it in tomorrow morning. We plan to leave at 5 am, it will be a stretch, but I guess it will happen. We will stop in Taos for coffee with Hermana & Company, then proceed to Albuquerque in time for a nap, or at least in time to feed the Pickle Brothers (my new name for the pets, the dog is Sweet Pickle and the cat is Sour Pickle.) Sweet Pickle is highly perturbed, he senses a big change is in the air.

No comments: